AboutTuesdayNights was co-founded in January, 2013 by Justine Lassoff and Melinda Moore, female entrepreneurs and executives in Los Angeles.
JUSTINE LASSOFF, CO-FOUNDER
Ms. Lassoff is passionate about making a difference both as a social entrepreneur and by supporting startups and entrepreneurs. She was selected as a Los Angeles Business Journal Women’s Summit Finalist and named one of top 50 tech women in Los Angeles by Digital LA. Ms. Lassoff cofounded LOVE GOODLY, called “the Green Sephora” by Forbes, a fast-growing subscription box for cruelty free and nontoxic products backed by a leading angel investor. Ms. Lassoff was cofounder and CEO of LovingEco, a flash sales site for sustainable beauty and fashion curated by tastemakers, which was acquired less than a year after launch. A Stanford graduate, she has seventeen years experience as a marketing executive including at MGM Interactive, Virgin Interactive, and FirstLook, an idealab! company.
Ms. Lassoff is active in the nonprofit sector. She was on the board of Step Up Women’s Network; an active supporter of Team Parkinson, Beagle Freedom Project, Urgent Dogs of LA, Farm Sanctuary, and founding team member of Causora, a nonprofit fundraising platform. She is deeply involved at New Roads Elementary school where she heads their annual STEAM event.
MELINDA MOORE, CO-FOUNDER
Ms. Moore is a social entrepreneur, a seasoned digital marketer and a frequent speaker at leading technology conferences. With over 15 years as a start-up leader (two exits) and Fortune 500 experience, Melinda combines her passion and experience in health & sustainability, female empowerment, tech & digital media. Her work has been widely recognized by Digital LA (Top 50 Digital Women in 2015), the Green Business Bureau and the National Association of Women Business Owners’ Hall of Fame.
Her marketing campaigns have been featured by global brands including Ford, LIVESTRONG, Netflix, Obama for America, Orbitz, Sony, USA Networks, and YouTube. She has forged strategic partnerships with leading business, media, and entertainment figures including Jimmy Fallon, Laird Hamilton, Dr. OZ, Dr. Phil, Ryan Seacrest and Yao Ming. After co-founding and selling the successful e-commerce site LovingEco to John Paul Dejoria in 2012, she co-founded TuesdayNights, a hosted invite-only networking organization of female executives and entrepreneurs. She recently wrote the book How to Raise Money: The Ultimate Guide to Crowdfunding which is currently available on Amazon. Ms. Moore graduated from UCLA with a BA in psychology.
TuesdayNights was created to connect entrepreneurs and senior executives in Los Angeles through intimate gatherings. The accomplished founding advisers cover industries from fashion, venture capital, tech, consumer products, entertainment, nonprofit, and media.
- Michele Bernstein William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
- Katie Bogue Miller (Co-founder) LOVE GOODLY
- Channing Dungey (President) ABC Entertainment Group
- Kym Gold (President) Style Union, Inc.
- Shona Gupta (Engagement Director) Guidance
- Liz Heller (Strategic Partnerships & Initiatives) TOMS
- Eva Ho (General Partner) Fika Ventures
- Lindy Huang Werges (Principal) Integritas Resources, Inc. | Zen Yoga Strap, Inc.
- Nicole Jordan (Founder) Radix Collective
- Ara Katz (Co-founder) Seed
- Laurel Kaufman (J.D., MBA, Managing Director) Elevate My Brand, LLC
- Nanxi Liu (CEO) Enplug
- Erica Moore (CFO) goop.com
- Moj Mahdara (CEO) BeautyCon
- Kristin Mason (VP) Sephora
- Susan Moffat (Director, Wealth Management) Deutsche Bank
- Catherine Park (COO) Giant Robot
- Diane Reichenberger (VP, N. America Consumer Products) Mattel
- Dana Settle (Founding Partner) Greycroft LLC
- Louisa Shipnuck (SVP Brand Strategy) FX Networks
- Gayle Troberman (CMO) iHeartMedia
- Jackie Wilgar (EVP, Marketing - North America) Live Nation