Join NowBecome a founding member of TuesdayNights by joining our VIP membership program and gain pre-access to all events!
VIP Annual Member
$1,000/year or $95/month
As a VIP Annual Member, gain access to the full benefits of TuesdayNights. See the Benefits listed below. Save 15% by selecting Annual Membership over Monthly Membership.
If you are new to TuesdayNights, apply for membership here.
If you have already attended a TuesdayNights event, please enter the password below and click submit.
- Early access to pre-sales for all events. Note that most events fill up within one hour;
- VIP gatherings including a cocktail event and dinner at our first conference;
- Welcome meeting with the TuesdayNights’ cofounders;
- Guaranteed access to events each month. Programming, developed to encourage connections and empowering women, networking events, a monthly dinner and/or luncheon, fireside chats, panels and wellness activities;
- Discounted access to all events and activities. (A nominal fee will be charged for all gatherings. Luncheons and dinners will be priced accordingly to cover costs);
- Access to the TuesdayNights’ VIP members email list;
- Concierge support – including personal introductions, guest invites;
- Annual membership is $1000 which is a savings of 15% over monthly membership. Monthly memberships will renew for 12 months and can be cancelled any time after the 12 month period;
- Coming soon Access exclusive membership content on TuesdayNights’ website including interviews with thought leaders;
- Coming soon Discounts on goods and services from TuesdayNights’ community and sponsors.
Welcome to TuesdayNights
TuesdayNights is an exclusive and diverse community of female entrepreneurs, investors, senior executives and C-suite with a mission to inspire, collaborate and impact through intimate gatherings.
TuesdayNights events range from luncheons and dinners with high profile speakers like our International Women’s Day luncheon featuring Erica Moore CFO of Goop to panels focused such as our female founder panel featuring leaders like Katie Johnson, Founder of Carbon38; fireside chats like the one featuring Channing Dungey President of ABC Studios, as well as networking events, retreats; exclusive outings including art gallery outings and yoga, and our inaugural conference and retreat in the fall of 2019. Check out past events here.
Each TuesdayNights event spotlights a nonprofit that is changing the world for the better, sharing how the community can get involved to impact social change.
With the introduction of new annual memberships, TuesdayNights can now produce more frequent events from monthly luncheons and dinners and regular monthly networking events and outings, that will benefit our growing community and enable more women to attend events.
– Justine Lassoff and Melinda Moore